When: Thursday 25th March, 10 – 11am
We’re proudly partnering with Caterer.com to bring you an insightful live virtual session, “Reflect, Reopen & Rise”, on 25th March.
In this honest and open session, we’ll hear from inspiring hospitality leaders as they reflect on the lessons of 2020 and how these insights are helping them build brilliantly for reopening, recovery and rise.
• Host: Esther O’Halloran, Chair, HR in Hospitality
• Guest: Josh Light, Director of People & Culture, Ennismore Clubs
• Guest: Michael Bonsor, MD, Rosewood Hotels
• Guest: Ghazala David, Area Director of Human Resources, Dorsett Hospitality
• Driving business recovery and growth through people
• The most important factors to consider for building high performing teams in 2021
• People, processes and cultures – what matters most?
• With new roles and new skills requirements, how can you best approach training and coaching?
This live session will be recorded, and shared across our social channels.