Employment Law Legal Update Webinar in partnership with DLA Piper
Event open to guests and non-members
Thursday 24 September 2020, 9:00 am - 10:00 am
View on map
Select the number of tickets
16 in stock
Join us again for a legal update on upcoming changes in employment law and best practice recent case studies. You will hear from our wonderful partners at DLA Piper, Jonathan Exten-Wright, Vinita Arora and Lisa Roberts, who will share their expertise and ensure we are up to date with the latest practices in ER.
- Dealing with a reluctance to return to work – what are the pitfalls?
- Whistleblowing for Covid H&S risks – will people be protected for disclosure?
- Recent Case Law – find out more from all the interesting recent cases being reported for lessons learnt
- New Legislation – what is coming your way soon that you will need to plan ahead for
- Don’t forget Brexit- the latest state of play on right to work